rubenbmwamador@gmail.com

rubenbmwamador@gmail.com

Habla conmigo.

lunes, 10 de octubre de 2016

THINGS marked me IN IMPETUOUS FORM. # 0.3; THE PRODIGAL SON. THE WAY BACK.

THE PRODIGAL SON
THE WAY BACK
Jose Ruben Amador


INTERIOR. A CITY SIDEWALK. DAWN.
The camera runs a street, slowly, soft and moist. The camera slowly walking slowly up the sidewalk to the feet of a man.
Lucas (Luke) is lying on the ground. The camera focuses on his face.
Lucas gestures be dreaming.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S HOUSE. DAY.
Some workers are preparing the table. They put a pig on the table, and wine.
The camera moves through the house and reaches a balcony. Lucas is back to camera, watching a hill in the distance.
The camera focuses Lucas front. Lucas looked down, and passes his hand over his face in a gesture of stressed.

LUKE
I'm tired of the same. I must change.



DINING AREA
All are sitting at the table, everyone is eating. The camera focuses only Lucas playing with food, enters the fork on the plate, release the fork and take his wine.

The father is looking at Lucas.

FATHER
Son you're okay?

LUKE
(Disinterested)
Yes Dad, I'm fine ... I guess.

FATHER
What's wrong son? You look a little distracted today.

LUKE
I'm tired Dad, that happen to me. I'm tired of the same, no emotion my life. I can not stand it anymore.
I want to leave.


Everyone at the table are left with their mouths open. Everyone looks to the father. The father looks at Lucas silent for a few seconds.
FATHER
You do not miss anything here my son. Your family, your life, all my love,... here. Where do you want to go?

LUKE
Dad I want things, things that I haven't here, so I'm leaving.

FATHER
Son, ... remember? Not what you're looking for,...

LUKE
I already know that of memory. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.


Luke gets up from the table and walks.
The father looks down at his plate. Lucas's brother puts his hand on the shoulder of his father.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S ROOM. NIGHT.
There is a small light on.
Luke is lying in bed looking up.


LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
Not what you're looking for,...

EXTERIOR. LUCAS´S HOUSE. DAY.
There is a carriage prepared. Some men climb suitcases.
Lucas is counting papers.
Father Lucas approaches to him.

FATHER
My son ... do not go.

LUKE
I must go Dad. You do not see that I am not happy?

FATHER
My love, you're just confused. Give you time and you will heal, but do not leave my son.

LUKE
I've decided Dad.


Lucas gets into the carriage. The car starts and drives away.
Luke's father begins to mourn.

FATHER
(With tears in the eyes)
Son do not go.


Luke's younger brother hugging his father. Father weeps disconsolate.
Luke's brother hugs, the father pulled down to mourn, cry in the arms of his other son.
The image is paralyzed in the face of the father crying.


INTERIOR. CARRIAGE.
The camera focuses on the face of Lucas who turns his gaze downward, wanting to mourn, but looks up to face strength.

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
Daddy always tells me and my brother something we will never forget, something that has become part of our lives.


EXTERIOR. FIELD, NEXT TO A BEAUTIFUL SPRING. 10:30 a.m.
The father, Lucas and his brother are putting some stones in the water dividing the river.
The camera focuses on the spring extending away, and a beautiful water fountain.
All three are in the water putting some stones.
On the shore there are baskets and three blankets lying.
The river divides a bit and the three sit on the shore.
The camera focuses lying on the floor.

The father sits while looking for the spring, then looks at his children.

THE FATHER
This is very important to children.
Sometimes we want to try different things because we feel not happy, and I say this because I go through those things, and you can believe me when I say,
(The father says the party down the river)
That is not what we want, ...
(The father says that part of the river source)
My love ... the important thing is what we leave.


The boys laugh.




EXTERIOR. FIELD OF THE CITY. DAY.
Lucas is plowing a part of the field on a farm. He stands, sweat stays clean and thoughtful.
The camera focuses on his pensive face.
LUKE
(Voice Over)
The source ... that was my house, that was my father.

It is not the same a river that comes from a pure and eternal fountain, new water every second ... Than a river where only there is inn water.
At some point that water damage will produce bacteria, mold, and the worst it is that at some point, you know, that water will dry up.

My house was the source of my quiet, and my peace, and change it for things I wanted; at first I loved, but they are perched rivers, water ... and always finish drying.


I remember the beginning, ...



EXTERIOR. TOWN´S STREETS. TO BECOME NIGHT.
Lucas's carriage comes to the door of a hotel.
Where a woman comes to him, and one of the men enters his bags to a room.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S ROOM.
Lucas comes into the room, he removed his hat and leave it on the bed.
Look out a window and see the lights of the town.
Lucas smiles.
EXTERIOR. LUCAS´S HOTEL. NIGHT.
Lucas leaves the place, walk with his hands in his pockets. Walk the streets slowly. Lucas looks to his right and there is a beautiful woman staring and very sensual way.

Lucas looks at a place where there are some people out.
There is a man sitting next to two women, man puts his hand on the booty of one of them, she smiles like a cricket (Jejjje).

Lucas goes to the place.



INTERIOR. VILLAGE TAVERN.
Lucas approaches the bar, serve him a drink of whiskey.
Luke takes the drink and sits on a table. The camera focuses on men talking among themselves, well dressed and powerful demeanor.
The camera focuses some women sitting at another table.

A table of Lucas bring a bottle of whiskey, some people look to Luke table.

TABLE OF MEN

MATTHEW
Who is our new partner?

ALFONSO
I do not know, I had not ever seen. He must be new in town, although it seems to have money. We have to approach.


Other board members nod.

A woman gets up from her table, the camera focuses while she walking; she goes directly to the table of Luke.
The girl stares at Lucas for a moment.
The girl smiles.

LORENA
I'm Lorena. I've never seen you, it is a shame.

LUKE
Shame for what?

LORENA
Because we would be good friends you and me. I love men with a firm demeanor as yours.

LUKE
And I love women who are called Lorena.


The girl smiles and Lucas makes with his hands a sign to her to sit. Lorena feel.

Luke stares at her, she smiles and smiles.

LUKE
(Quietly)
I love your dress.

LORENA
Only,...?


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S ROOM.
Lucas is lying in bed. Lorena stands in front of the camera naked, the camera focuses on her buttock.
Lorena Lucas walks up and climb over it.
The camera focuses on both kissing.
Lucas is put on her, the camera focuses them naked.
The camera focuses light the candle, and slowly fades in the same light until the candle looks a little worn.

The camera focuses on Luke lying naked and Lorena lying back on the left side of Lucas.
Lorena is running his fingers over the chest of Luke.

LORENA
And what brings you here Luke?

LUKE
(Looking at her)
I come for business and pleasure.


LORENA
(Laughs)
The second thing you'll give me, and the first thing you will find easy; This is a good town for business, but not every business or not all people.

LUKE
What do you mean?

LORENA
Not all people have good intentions and you have to know with whom to negotiate.

LUKE
Ok.


EXTERIOR. STREETS OF THE CITY. DAY.
There comes a carriage to the door of a place where four men sitting at a table outside.
Lucas leaves the carriage.
Lucas goes to the table and sits down.

LUKE
Gentlemen,...
MATTHEW
Hello Lucas.
(Handing an envelope to Luke)
Here's your part of the last week.

LUKE
(Taking over)
Thanks Matthew. I have a new idea to help us earn a lot more money, maybe we can talk about that in a few days.

ALFONSO
Ok, Now I want to hear. And how is your relationship with Lorena?

LUKE
Well ... we'll talk later, I'm leaving.


Lucas get up to the table and goes to another table.
There is a man and Luke greets him with the hand.

LUKE
Hello friends, how are you today?

RAMON
Well friend, your how are you? You look relaxed today.

LUKE
Yes,...? Very good I am happy.


Both laugh.

LUKE
You know ... sometimes miss my dad, but is going well to me, do not think I should be afraid, you do not think?

RAMON
Parents have the advantage of already experienced things that we are living or will live tomorrow.
You do not plan to visit him?

LUKE
(Thoughtful)
... I do not know, maybe later. I wonder what he's doing right now.



EXTERIOR. LUCAS´S FATHER HOUSE. DAY.
Lucas's brother is standing on the balcony looking forward. The camera focuses on a person standing across the road.
The camera zooms to this person, the focus from behind, from the feet to the top, then turns slowly and face the father of Lucas is looking wistfully.

THE FATHER
(VOICE OVER)
My son, ... when you'll return?


Lucas's father looks down and begins to mourn.
Lucas's brother makes a face of pain and turns down looking.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S HOUSE. DAY.
The camera focuses on the closed door, the door opens and enters Lucas. Lorena looks back from the kitchen.
Lucas approaches to Lorena and kisses her.

LORENA
How was your day?


LUKE
(Thoughtful)
All right,...

LORENA
Something bad happens? What are you thinking up?

LUKE
(While out of the kitchen)
There's nothing wrong baby. It smells good, what is?

LORENA
Turkey,...

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
(STRONG)
Delicious,...


When they are at the table eating chair facing his right side Lucas, he remains fixed and flabbergasted.



DINING AREA
All are sitting at the table, everyone is eating. The camera focuses only Lucas playing with food, enters the fork on the plate, release the fork and take his wine.

The camera focuses on the father, looking at Lucas.

FATHER
Son you're okay?

LUKE
(Disinterested)
Yes Dad, I'm fine ... I guess.

FATHER
What's wrong son? You look a little distracted today.

LUKE
I'm tired Dad, that happen to me. I'm tired of the same, no emotion my life. I can not stand it anymore.
I want to leave.


Everyone at the table are left with their mouths open. Everyone looks to the father. The father looks at Lucas silent for a few seconds.
FATHER
You do not miss anything here my son. Your family, your life, all my love,... here. Where do you want to go?

LUKE
Dad I want things, things that I haven't here, so I'm leaving.

FATHER
Son, ... remember? Not what you're looking for,...

LUKE
I already know that of memory. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.


The scene returns to the dining Lucas.
Lucas releases the fork on the plate and passes his hand over his face, has the face of stress.
Lorena is focused by the camera looking at Lucas staring.


INTERIOR. ROOM. NIGHT
Lorena is lying on the chest of Lucas, he is pensive looking up.
Luke closes his eyes.


INTERIOR. SALON. DAY.
There are six people sitting at a table.

LUKE
Listen, this is the plan.
We will take money to make investments in the hands of another, our resources, but with the hands of another.
Instead of producing 300 tasks vegetables we can take the same amount of investment and giving it to 5 or 6 people trusted to do the same, and thus would have more profits, more workers also gaining ... we would be covering a lot and tightening much, everyone would win.

ALFONSO
Take our money to give to another? That is not much risk?
MATTHEW
Lucas, do not know if that's a good idea.

LUKE
We can achieve something good with this.



MATTHEW
We would have to invest a lot of money, money that may not have at hand.

LUKE
I will put 50% and the other 50% you ... What you say?


Gentlemen look at each other.

MATTHEW
Lucas, but if you lose all that money, what you're going to do son? You would earn 50%, but also lose the 50%, do you understand that right?

LUKE
Yes, I understand.

ALFONSO
Ok, We will do it. If everything go fine we will ear much.


Luke nods.


INTERIOR. VILLAGE TAVERN. NIGHT.
There are two women kissing, a long drink of alcohol are taken and then laugh.
Lucas and Ramon are watching the scene and smile.

LUKE
They agreed to make the investment?

RAMON
You have people put to work?

LUKE
We're on it, no?

RAMON
(After laughs)
Yes, it's true.

Both provide.

RAMON
Luke, I can not stop worrying, what will happen if you lose all that money brother?

LUKE
We can win too. Everything will be fine. I got the won too.

RAMON
You do not think it's best to take the project with more calm? I have cattle, but you can not hold yourself if you lose all that money ... think about it.

LUKE
You sound like my father.
(Putting his hand on the shoulder of Ramon)
Everything will be fine friend.

RAMON
(Thoughtfully, he sighs)
Ok.


Lucas drinks his drink down.


EXTERIOR. FIELD OF THE CITY. DAY.
Lucas is standing with the face of nostalgic.
The camera focuses on Lucas from behind and focuses the floor. There are many damaged, dry and destroyed plants.

Luke looks everywhere, much land is planted.

LUKE
This may not be possible ... I have no luck, no luck. 5 draft and all were lost.
Wao ... and now that I do?


INTERIOR. TOWN HALL. NIGHT.
Lucas is sitting between Matthew and Alfonso. Lucas is thoughtful, his hand on the table and his face leaning on his hand.

MATTHEW
I'm sorry boy.

ALFONSO
We lost everything, How was that possible? Not a project, everyone. It's amazing, I had never heard of anything like it.

LUKE
Luckily, ... no luck.


Lucas sighs and gets up from the chair, takes the drink and takes it completely.


MATTHEW
Son what you will do? If you want I can buy you won to a good price, so maybe I can help you like this.

LUKE
Ok.. Tomorrow we square. Thanks to both of you.


All nod.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S HOUSE.
Lucas enters the house, the door opens,
The door opens, Luke comes to the house and Lorena comes out very well dressed.

LUKE
Where are you going,...?

LORENA
I need to get out for a while, I can not be here.

LUKE
You're good,...?

LORENA
(Firmly)
What you believe?


Lorena leaves the house and Lucas stares quiet.

LUKE
This is bad.


INTERIOR. RAMON´S HOUSE. DAY.
Lucas and Ramon are sitting.

RAMON
Are you sure of this?

LUKE
Yes, do not worry. Then I will visit you.

RAMON
But where will you go? You go home, from your father? It's a good option.

LUKE
I do not think my father will accept. I'll see friend. I got some money for the remainder of the won, that would help me until I recover again.

RAMON
Okay friend. Take care.


Lucas stands up, and goes up to the carriage.


EXTERIOR. LUCAS´S FATHER HOUSE. SUNSET.
Luke's father is standing looking down the road and see how far an unknown carriage.
He is surprised, smiles shyly.
The father holds his hands in the chest.

THE FATHER
My son ... will be my son?


The carriage is coming to the Lord, the door opens.
The camera focuses on the face cheerful Luke's father.
From the carriage come out slowly a man.

VISITOR
Excuse me sir, but I missed.

LUKE´S FATHER
(Stunned for a few seconds)
Oh ... of course, and to where you go?


The visitor is talking to the Lord. Luke's father is sleepwalking while listening to talk to visitors.
Lucas's father turns his face to the road again.


INTERIOR. LUCAS´S ROOM. NIGHT.
Lucas is sitting in a chair facing the street.

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
What I am going to do? I have no money.


Someone knocks on the door of Luke's room, he opens.
Is a woman.

WOMAN
Hello young Lucas, sorry to remind you, but tomorrow should give me the room.


Lucas smiles sheepishly and nods.
The woman leaves and Luke closes the door.

LUKE
I'm ... knackered.


EXTERIOR. STREETS OF A CITY. NIGHT.
Luke walks through the streets, ...
Sitting on a wall, looks at a light that is lit in the sky.

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
No support, no girlfriend, no friends.
To this I left my house, to lose everything.
These are very painful day ... but my father never accept me again.

I will return ... if there is a place in the world where I do not reject that place certainly is my father's house.
He leans back wall and closes his eyes slowly.


EXTERIOR. LUCAS´S FATHER HOUSE. DAWN.
Luke's father is standing at the road, he see someone coming away.
The father walks slowly sharpening his sight.
The camera focuses on the face of the father of Lucas.
The father begins to mourn.

THE FATHER
(Making sobs)
OH ... my son Lucas.


Lucas goes to the father, and his knees, his father watches as he cries.

LUKE
(Crying)
You do not have to accept me as your son, just let me work for you, be one of your workers.

THE FATHER
(Hugging him)
OH son, I have waited so long for this moment.
I am happy today.
Come to the house.


The little brother is on the balcony, the camera focuses him.
The younger brother smiles.

YOUNGER BROTHER
(VOICE OVER)
It was time for you appears Luke.
Welcome brother.


INTERIOR. DINING AREA.
Are all sitting. The father hugging Lucas. Lucas wears different clothes. Lucas looks at his father.

LUKE
Forgive me father. I do not trust what you taught me.

THE FATHER
Son, no matter what happened, now you're here, just that matters.
Lucas makes a face of wanting to mourn.
The younger brother of Lucas puts his hand on the shoulder, Lucas looks up him and smiles.

Everyone starts to eat.

The camera focuses on Lucas looking at them tenderly.

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
Not bad desire things because those things are what we are and achieve okay, ...
Everything is good in just measure and reason, but when you change the truth for fantasy then you change everything else, change only will affect you and your soul, a soul that you must take care or kill you inside, and that will cause you the worst pain you can feel out.
The real achievement of humans is to be near our father ... is to be near of God.
Everyone wants things than do not need the soul.
There are those who embark on a journey seeking peace and passion and sense of achievement, finish and get the prize, then they discover that there is no peace, there are achievement, but not peace, ...
And start again discover the same thing each time, the cycle repeats and our mind keeps us prisoners.


(LUCAS smiles)
We feel a lot of pain, almost infinite pain, we think that nothing will give us peace because we already have all or we have nothing, but for our infinite pain we have his infinite peace, infinite love and infinite mercy.
God is not pleased affliction man because although afflicts also remembers in his infinite mercy.
Money comes and goes, the possibilities too, the important thing is peace, peace that only gives one who knows our soul, that person is God.
The important thing is our family, our brothers and sisters, our children, our parents, and our father God.
Thanks and glory to God for his love and willingness to heal daily.


INTERIOR. LUKE´S FATHER OFFICE. DAY.
Lucas enters shyly.
The father sees him and smiles.
Lucas approaches him.

LUKE
Dad, I have this project, I think it's good and I'd like you to see it, I'll leave it in your hands and if you like maybe we can make it happen.
We can change whatever you want, I trust your judgment.


The father holds the document and hugs his son.
Luke does reverence and leaves the room smiling.

The camera focuses on Lucas walking in the hallway of the house.

LUKE
(VOICE OVER)
Best in the hands of your father, that in the hands of someone else.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario