rubenbmwamador@gmail.com

rubenbmwamador@gmail.com

Habla conmigo.

sábado, 8 de octubre de 2016

IS GOD GUILTY OF OUR UNHAPPINESS?

IS GOD GUILTY OF OUR UNHAPPINESS?

Many people tend to blame God for many things; I am perhaps one of those people.

My father, Jose Del Carmen Amador, died in an accident. I've thought about that a lot, more than you imagine anyone who knows me.

So many times I've wondered WHY?
Damn there are worse people in the world who die like that.
Although life is as it is, even though the accident are things that should not happen, but they happen, and when they pass leave us a bitter taste in the mouth that takes our breath away and peace.
Although there are things that can not be controlled, things we can not blame anyone, despite that we usually blame God.
I have done many times maybe.

When an innocent child dies of illness.
When there are accidents and people, healthy and good, they lose their lives.
When someone we love dies.
When things do not understand, we do not understand.
When we have to blame, when we have no one to explain to us the reasons, then at that time we usually let off steam asking ourselves:
And God, where HE was?
Why not avoid it?
Who else he might be guilty?

Think, have you ever blamed him for something?
You might want to read this.


I firmly believe in everything I write about God ... actually everything I write has to do with him.
It has to do with it, it is because I am fully aware and convinced that without him things make no sense, at least not for me, and I'm being very sincere.

Look,
I'm not religious, or amateur, but I really believe that God is good, and that life revolves around him.

Despite this, we have a problem ...
We take decisions that he has nothing to do.
We went into places where he can not reach us, as in the world of drugs, murder, etc. HE can not reach us because he is not in such practices.
We risk situations where he can not protect us.
We bind ourselves with people who do not respect him.
And worst of all is that only we seek when we are in a hopeless situation, when no one cannot do anything, when everything is already lost.
We looked only when we need a culprit.


Do not believe it's been simple for me.
I also had difficult moments of reasoning, I also thought a lot, and in some cases, after the trial he has left guilty, but then again be innocent, then I realize that the problem is not him, but I , ...

There has also happened to you?
After convicting him something happens that makes you think he's really good?
It is not because he deceives us; the Bible says that in him there is not plenty of variation.
He does not deceive us.

I have also been in moments of despair, more than you imagine, but still I have not gone against him;
And this is not to convince anyone, everyone follow what you feel, follow what convinces you ...
I always urge people to believe things that convince you. Cling to what your soul loves.
Like me; someone convinced me, my (particular) Jesus convinced me, his love and peace.

Do not blame him because he does not want to follow in your footsteps, because he may not be where you are.
Do not try to put conditions. Let the wisest guide at least wise, and the wisest is he.


THIS COURT DECLARES JESUS ​​... INNOCENT.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario